Leosean Seeks Musical Breakthrough


Coming to change the game, fast rising Dancehall artiste Leosean has fused his modern sound with an old school melody on his most recent release “Oh Baby”.

The track which was produced by Rikidon of VoiceBox Muzik is set to hit digital stores on the 29th of September, 2017.
Speaking with Leosean he expresses that the feedback has been positive thus far. “I have hosted a number of listening sessions and the feedback has been positive.
My fans who have heard the song feels it has the potential tocross over into the international market and I have to agree. The great Super Cat gave it the green light and at the moment I am working on bringing the single as far as it can reach” Shared Leosean.
With the phenomenal feedback he has been receiving, Leosean teamed up, with director Jay Badman, shot the video for the single and is set to release it on his official VEVO the same day the single hits the market.
“The single is full of potential, the way I laid my new age flow on an old school beat makes the song different but as the same time relatable as it speaks of love. I have high hopes for this one” Said the singer.
While gearing up to release his single, Leosean shares that he is also working on an EP. “I will be releasing an EP in coming months.
I have a few producers like Rikidon of VoiceBox Muzik, J.R Dillinger, Al Barber & Dark Star, to name a few, who will be a part of the project. The EP will have something foreveryone; every track will be relatable and positive. I aim to bring forth music that is fit for every platform and every demographic, this makes my work more widely acceptable” He explained.
Leosean has also released “A Million Miles Away” which helped significantly with his musical growth

Comments