Popcaan Sends Aggressive Message,”No Boy Can’t Box Me On God Earth” (Audio)


Popcaan has released a new gritty diss track, which is seemingly reigniting tension between his crew and that of the Gullyside.

Rumors surfaced last week, that members of his ‘Unruly Camp’ were manhandled and beaten at an popular Kingston event entitled ‘Uptown Mondays’ by member’s of Mavado’s crew.

After the rumored altercation took to social media, Popcaan whom wasn’t present during the squabble, took to social media and had this to say, ” Some bwoy fi lucky say music find me cause me nuh love chat, a me name action”
Now, this morning Popcaan has released a single entitled, ‘No Boy Can’t Box’ which is reportedly aimed at Mavado and the Gullyside family.
“… if you say you diss poppy a rumor yah spread, me hear them a walk and a laugh and a talk and them nuh evil like me.” sings a very angry-sounding Popcaan
Stream The Single Below.


Comments