Dovey Magnum Continues To “Bawl Out” Despite Motor Vehicle Accident


Dancehall artiste Dovey Magnum achieved relative success in the music industry last year courtesy of her popular record Bawl Out, which saw her climbing the reggae iTunes chart.


The record first blew up overseas and was a hit among females. However before the deejay could complete the production process for the accompanying music video, she was involved in a car accident which forced her to delay its completion. Dovey who has since recovered from her injuries, says highly anticipated video will be released in coming weeks.

“I want to thank my fans for the support in 2017, the music was well received and without them literally spending their money I wouldn’t have climbed iTunes as a young act. I also apologize for the delay of the music video but nothing happens before time I guess. I promise it will be worth the wait because my team is focused on making an impact”. She said.

Since the release of Bawl Out Dovey Magnum has moved on to release her Bawl Out clothing line as well as the single Prayer For Me. She revealed that her Prayer For Me record showed fans that she has more to offer to the music industry.

“This is one of the few times that you see an artiste break with a hardcore sexual dancehall song like Bawl Out and then does the opposite by following up with a positive one drop record. That shows fans that I am versatile and that I have a lot to offer. I plan to be around for a long time and it’s only right to embrace both genres of Jamaican music,” she said.

Magnum also noted that she will continue to promote Bawl Out in 2018 pointing out that the song has not yet reached its full potential.  She is also expected to embark on her first tour in support of her projects.

Comments